Sign in to follow this  
Marston

You have got to be kidding me.

So, I had to post this somewhere, so I thought it might as well go in here. You have got to be kidding me. I've been searching ZO-RP/ZO-TDM for the last few weeks (the time I returned to SA:MP). Well guess what? Here it is. Can't believe it. I'm so happy right now. Oh, I'm ready for this fun. I've had many names here. Vic Marston (on ZORP); Nobunaga, Wolverine, and other on ZO-TDM. Heading IG right now. Excuse my blabbering, now.

• Like 1

Welcome welcome! Glad to have made you so happy! 😅 The gamemode is going through some minor changes as you could probably tell when you went in game (lack of S.T.A.R.S. etc) but do not worry, it's being improved slowly. I'm sort of in patching mode right now to try and bring the code base to a better standard, since the gamemode is from 2011 originally. It needs some fine tuning.

Also must say I appreciate the avatar. Considering FFVII REMAKE came out recently. 😍

4 hours ago, Burridge said:

Welcome welcome! Glad to have made you so happy! 😅 The gamemode is going through some minor changes as you could probably tell when you went in game (lack of S.T.A.R.S. etc) but do not worry, it's being improved slowly. I'm sort of in patching mode right now to try and bring the code base to a better standard, since the gamemode is from 2011 originally. It needs some fine tuning.

Also must say I appreciate the avatar. Considering FFVII REMAKE came out recently. 😍

Yes. Looking forward to all the updates. 🙂

What a time to be alive. A lot of my favorite games from back then got remakes, and FF VII is just too special, right?

Anyway, glad to be back. Cheers!

3 hours ago, Marston said:

Yes. Looking forward to all the updates. 🙂

What a time to be alive. A lot of my favorite games from back then got remakes, and FF VII is just too special, right?

Anyway, glad to be back. Cheers!

Hell yeah, I absolutely loved the remake. There's a few things I could pick at but overall it was a wonderful experience!

Looking forward to playing some games with ya soon! I'll be on tonight after work for a bit so might catch you!

• Like 1