Sign in to follow this  
dinowesley

suggestion

1: when people leave the area they die. this can be abused to avoid getting killed by a zombie. my suggestion is when people leave the area and die. they will become a zombie. 

2: maybe a donator team like the old days ? 

3: maybe some random boxes that spawn with money, amour, or a little bit of ammo inside it.

4: a weather system for admins.

5:  maybe when the clock hit 00:00 in game time. it give zombie a buff, like a bit more movement speed, or a little bit more health.

6: a cooldown on the zombie command /bite. when i take the anti-bite thing in game a zombie can spawn /bite.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dinowesley said:

1: when people leave the area they die. this can be abused to avoid getting killed by a zombie. my suggestion is when people leave the area and die. they will become a zombie. 

Makes sense. I support this one.

3: maybe some random boxes that spawn with money, amour, or a little bit of ammo inside it.

While I believe that we need more objectives instead of just killing each other, I'm not sure if this is the way to go. Specially since STARS is still under development, so to speak, and we don't know exactly how the team will equate into the bigger picture. I say we wait for the next releases before putting more thought into this. 🤔

4: a weather system for admins.

I've suggested the use of particular weathers before, so I support this.

5:  maybe when the clock hit 00:00 in game time. it give zombie a buff, like a bit more movement speed, or a little bit more health.

I disagree with this one. I think zombies are powerful enough.

6: a cooldown on the zombie command /bite. when i take the anti-bite thing in game a zombie can spawn /bite.

Agreed. A cooldown would be nice. 30 seconds, maybe?

• Like 1

Weather System is definitely something I can get behind with.

I agree with Marston about the Zombie buff in accordance to time. Zombies are powerful enough as of right now and don't need a buff until we see how other classes will be improved.

Cooldown on /bite is a great idea, maybe 15 seconds or so?